The EIF are running six regional Masterclasses for senior leads from local government, health, policing, education and the voluntary sector. The purpose of these Masterclasses is to share international evidence on Early Intervention, showcase work on the ground and provide practical help about how to take Early Intervention strategies forward in local areas.
The day covered the following:
- The Case for Early Intervention, what it means, why it matters and how the EIF can help.
- What works? – An overview of the evidence and how to use it
- Local examples of Early Intervention – Islington, Tri-borough and Croydon
- Other resources for Early Intervention
- Early Years Integrated Systems
- Understanding where you are on your Early Intervention Journey
- Becoming an Early Intervention Champion
- The key issues for influencing local and national decision makers
You can download the agenda and slides used on the day via the links on the right.
If you have any questions about this workshop, please contactKorantema.Anyimadu@eif.org.uk