Full-time, permanent, based in London
Closes 8am, Monday 17 July
We are seeking outstanding candidates to take up this pivotal role at EIF. The purpose of the Project Coordinator role is three-fold:
- to provide project management support to project leads through the entire lifecycle of any given project
- working alongside the Operations Manager and project leads, to coordinate the reporting of progress on the delivery of projects for a range of audiences, including (but not limited to) EIF management and trustees, and funders
- to develop and maintain an organisation-wide resourcing plan to enable EIF to track resourcing requirements linked to projects and associated interdependencies between projects.
Skills and experience
- Experience working in a consulting or project-based environment.
- Familiar with project management tools and systems.
- Highly organised.
- Comfortable with numbers and able to work with high volumes of data.
- Excellent communication skills, able to influence without authority and to manage and build relationships.
- Able to work with people at all levels of an organisation.
- Previous experience of MS Project is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of early intervention or issues related to children’s and families’ wellbeing.
- Commitment to the values of EIF and the ethos of the voluntary sector.
- Solid, all-round IT experience. High-level proficiency in MS Excel and proficiency in MS Word and MS Powerpoint is essential.
- Flexible, willing to use initiative and self-motivated. A problem-solver.
- Articulate, persuasive and tactful.
Please return the completed application form, including the diversity monitoring form, by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CVs will not be accepted.
Applications close 8am, Monday 17 July. First interviews will take place on Thursday 20 July, with second interviews on Wednesday 26 July if required.