Reducing Parental Conflict Network
The Reducing Parental Conflict (RPC) Network is run by EIF to bring together a group of local champions who are developing whole-system approaches to reducing the impact of parental conflict on children.
The purpose of the RPC Network is to:
- support local areas that are leading innovation and experimentation on reducing parental conflict to learn from each other and engage with the evidence
- use local experience to influence the design of the national RPC Programme and the development of research and practice tools.
The RPC Network membership consists of representatives from all six regions of England, including:
- North East: East Riding of Yorkshire, Hartlepool, and Northumberland
- North West: Blackburn, Cheshire West & Chester, and Rochdale
- Midlands: Leicestershire and Worcestershire
- London: Barking & Dagenham, Bromley, Ealing, Fulham, Hackney, Hammersmith, Hounslow, Lewisham, Tower Hamlets, and Westminster
- South East: Brighton, Cambridgeshire, East Sussex, Essex, Luton, and West Sussex
- South West: Banes, Dorset, Plymouth & Torbay, and Wiltshire
The RPC Network meets in London twice a year.