Healthy Relationships Week 2020
During Healthy Relationships Week 2020, we will shine a spotlight on local progress in improving outcomes for children by tackling conflict between parents.
We will be:
- Calling on local areas to share their learning as the UK copes with changes to public services as a result of Covid-19
- Profiling practice examples, including those making greater use of virtual and digital ways of engaging and supporting families
- Inviting others to join us in raising the profile of importance of parental relationships to child outcomes, using the Twitter hashtag #healthyrelationshipsweek.
The week will centre on a short series of webinars:
- Webinar 1, Tuesday 20 October, 10.00–11.30am: Parental relationships: Embracing change in a Covid-19 world: Explore and celebrate how local authorities and their partners have responded to the challenge of Covid-19 and sustained a focus on reducing parental conflict. This webinar is fully booked, but you can add your name to the waitlist here.
- Webinar 2, Wednesday 21 October, 2.00–3.30pm: Making healthy relationships part of everyday services: Explore how local authorities and their partners can embed a focus on healthy relationships into their everyday support for families. This webinar is fully booked, but you can add your name to the waitlist here.
- Webinar 3, Thursday 22 October, 4.30–6:00pm: Supporting parenting when separated: Covid-19 has posed extra parenting challenges for separated and separating parents. Explore how local authorities and their partners have supported parents and children through this difficult time. This webinar is fully booked, but you can add your name to the waitlist here.
Each webinar is capped at 150 registrants. If you are unable to join the webinar live, they will be recorded and made publicly available afterwards.