Webinar: Exploring EIF's practical guide on supporting healthy relationships among minority ethnic parents
Join us for the first of a series of webinars exploring EIF's practical guides on supporting healthy relationships, designed to provide information and advice to local Reducing Parental Conflict teams.
This webinar will explore EIF's practical guide on supporting healthy relationships among minority ethnic parents, considering how risk factors among minority ethnic families can impact on parental conflict and in turn on child outcomes, as well as how to effectively engage with minority ethnic parents. The webinar will also reflect on the findings of EIF's report on improving the way family support services work for minority ethnic families.
This is the first webinar in a series which will explore EIF's practical guides on supporting healthy relationships.
More about EIF's practical guides on supporting healthy relationships
This series of practical guides provides information and advice to local Reducing Parental Conflict teams who are developing activities designed to engage and support specific target groups that have been recommended to us by local authorities across the country.
Guides in the series:
- Supporting healthy relationships among separated and separating parents
- Supporting healthy relationships among minority ethnic parents
- Supporting healthy relationships among parents of children with behaviours that challenge.
Each guide includes:
- an overview of the research evidence
- how research evidence can be put into practice to inform a local strategy
- evidence-based interventions that can be used with the target group
- measurement tools that can be used to measure outcomes
- recommendations developed in consultation with local authorities on how to engage parents and families in the target group.