Series: Reducing parental conflict evidence guides
This series of practical guides provides information and advice to local Reducing Parental Conflict teams who are developing activities designed to engage and support specific target groups that have been recommended to us by local authorities across the country.
Each guide includes:
- an overview of the research evidence
- how research evidence can be put into practice to inform a local strategy
- evidence-based interventions that can be used with the target group
- measurement tools that can be used to measure outcomes
- recommendations developed in consultation with local authorities on how to engage parents and families in the target group.