Conducting a needs assessment on parental conflict
A step-by-step guide
This tool is a step-by-step guide on how to assess the population needs in relation to parental conflict in a local area: what are the needs in your local area, who has them, and how severe are they?
What is an RPC needs assessment?
An RPC needs assessment is a systematic method for reviewing the presence of certain characteristics or conditions in the population that are associated with parental conflict. It can also cover the prevalence of risk factors that may lead members of the target population to develop future needs, and the utilisation and quality of services available to the population.
In this resource you will find:
- what an RPC needs assessment is and why it is important
- a step-by-step guide on how to build an RPC needs assessment
- three case examples from local areas
- questions that can guide your data collection process
- data sources that can be used to build an RPC needs assessment.