Evaluating the impact of early intervention can be challenging in a complex environment with many moving parts, but it is an essential part of what it means to provide effective services for children and families. Evaluation of what you are doing today provides vital information for improved decision-making and more effective services in the future. These items touch on different aspects of what good evaluation looks like and how to do it.
- Max Stanford (former employee) ,
- Helen Burridge
- Sarah Taylor (former employee) ,
- Elaine Drayton (former employee) ,
- Tom McBride (former employee)
- Virginia Ghiara (former employee)